Keeping Your Home Warm This Winter
Everyone wants to lower their energy bill, but it can be difficult during the winter when the cold sets in. R & R Heating & Air of Albuquerque has a ideas to help you save some money during this cold season:
- Make sure that your heater and heating system is up-to-date on maintenance and working properly. This is one of the best ways to make sure that your furnace is working inefficiently in heating your home.
- Close curtains, drapes and other window and door coverings at night. This will help your home retain heat. You can even stuff towels under doors to keep heat within certain rooms.
- Make sure your home is well-insulated, especially areas like crawl spaces and attics.
- Seal any air leaks in your home. This includes the areas around windows and doors, or places where you have pipes, vents or electrical conduits.
- Use the stove and oven to cook during the winter, which can help heat your home and help you to keep the temperature on the thermostat low.
When it’s time for your annual heating system maintenance, call R & R Heating & Air. You can count on receiving the high quality, trustworthy service we have been providing Albuquerque with for years!